Five-Star Reviews – Google
Five-Star Reviews – Yelp
Five-Star Reviews – AVVO
Bilingual Legal Services — Español — 说普通话
Why You Want To Pick A Local Santa Cruz Workers’ Comp Lawyer
After a serious injury at work, it only makes sense to choose a workers’ compensation lawyer who is deeply familiar with the local claims office and appeals board. You want someone who knows the ins and outs of the local system and the people involved.
For this reason, among many others, the Law Offices of Bo Katzakian in Santa Cruz is an excellent choice. We represent those who have been injured or suffered occupational illnesses in a wide array of industries. Our mission is to get you all the workers’ compensation benefits you deserve. These benefits may include:
- Compensation for lost wages
- Medical care
- Death benefits for the loss of a loved one
- Job retraining/rehabilitation
“They helped me through a very hard time with workers’ comp! Without them, I would still be fighting to get a surgery I badly needed.” — James Wallace, a client
We invite you to visit our Santa Cruz office:
Law Offices of Bo Katzakian
911 Center Street, Suite A
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
For your convenience, we also have three other offices throughout the area, allowing us to serve a wide array of injured workers in California.
How To Get To Our Santa Cruz Office
Our office is not far from the Museum of Art & History, the Mission State Historic Park, the Civic Auditorium and other points of interest.
- From the north: Take CA-9 S./River St. south, then take a right on N. Pacific Ave. Take a right on Mission St. and then a left on Center St. Our office will be on the right.
- From the south: From the Municipal Wharf, go north until you reach the traffic circle, then continue onto Pacific Ave. At the next traffic circle, continue onto Center St. Our office will be on the left.
- From the east: Head west on CA-1 N. Merge onto CA-1 N./CA-17 S/Santa Cruz Hwy., and stay right to continue on CA-1 N. Continue straight onto Chestnut St. Ext., then follow Locust St. to the left. Take your second left onto Center St. Our office will be on the left.
- From the west: Go east on CA-1 S. Take a right onto Walnut Ave., then turn left to stay on this road. Take a left onto Center St. Our office will be on the left.