Pursuing Workers’ Compensation For People In High-Risk Occupations
Workers’ compensation protects workers in any profession, and even workers in seemingly low-risk professions can end up with serious injuries. Still, police officers, nurses, construction workers, firefighters are in particularly high-risk occupations — jobs in which workers’ compensation is critical for worker protection.
Despite the known risks of these careers, workers still face pushback from employers. They fear of retaliation after reporting an injury and face other obstacles to maximum recovery. Our job at The Law Offices of Bo Katzakian, in San Jose, is to simplify this process and fight for the rights of injured workers across California.
We take pride in our work because it has been known to change lives. If you were hurt at work — don’t fight this battle alone. We can help you. Call attorney Bo Katzakian today at 888-724-4138, or contact the law firm online for a free initial consultation.
Who We Help
Our workers’ compensation experience has made a difference to people with a wide range of injuries. We are especially skilled in working with individuals who were hurt in high-risk occupations, such as:
- A nurse, doctor or physician who was injured by exposure to contagious, life-altering illnesses, slip-and-fall accidents, injuries caused by lifting or transporting patients, etc.
- A construction worker who was hurt in a fall from heights, hazardous equipment errors, traffic accidents, heavy machinery failures, etc.
- A police officer, firefighter or public safety officer who was hurt in the line of duty due to gunshot wounds, assault injuries, fires, motor vehicle accidents, etc.
- An airline employee, such as a baggage handler who injured his or her back lifting luggage.
- A housecleaner or housekeeper who suffered injuries while performing his or her duties.
- A warehouse worker or industrial employee who was crushed by heavy equipment, strained his or her back or suffered other injuries
We count our greatest successes as the lives we have improved through quality workers’ compensation representation. We encourage you to schedule a free consultation and learn more about your options for maximum recovery.